The Buffalo Bills' 2015 regular season schedule won't be released until much later this offseason, but for now, we do know all 16 of their opponents - plus the venues in which they'll be playing (future blizzards notwithstanding). Let's run through the list.
AFC East (6)
- Home: Miami (8-8), New England (12-4), NY Jets (4-12)
- Away: Miami (8-8), New England (12-4), NY Jets (4-12)
AFC South (4)
The Bills play one entire AFC division, aside from their own, every year. In 2013, it was the North. In the just-completed 2014 campaign, it was the West. That leaves the South for 2015. (Remember that the away game against Jacksonville is actually taking place at Wembley Stadium in London.)
- Home: Houston (9-7), Indianapolis (11-5)
- Away: Jacksonville (3-13), Tennessee (2-14)
NFC East (4)
The four-year NFC cycle brings the NFC East back onto the Bills' schedule. Buffalo was 2-2 against this division in 2011, playing three of the four games (2-1) during their infamous 5-2 start that season.
- Home: Dallas (12-4), NY Giants (6-10)
- Away: Philadelphia (10-6), Washington (4-12)
No. 2 in AFC North, AFC West (2)
The remaining two games on the slate are played against AFC teams from the remaining two divisions not already on the schedule - in this case, the North and the West. The No. 1 teams in those divisions play each other, the No. 2 teams play each other, and so on. The second-place Bills (9-7) will play the second-place teams in both divisions, then.
- Home: Cincinnati (10-5-1)
- Away: Kansas City (9-7)