Buffalo Bills training camp begins in 46 days, with the team's first night practice scheduled for Sunday, July 20 at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford.
The team announced their full slate of public camp practices on Wednesday morning, which you can view here. In all, the Bills will be holding 20 public practices between July 20 and August 21, when camp breaks, meaning that the Bills will be holed up at Fisher for a full calendar month - discounting the time they plan to spend in Pennsylvania, holding three practices with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Those will take place on the week of August 11, the week prior to the Bills and the Steelers playing a preseason game at Heinz Field on August 16.
The July 20 night practice is the first of seven planned evening sessions for the Bills. Six more start bright and early at 8:10 in the morning, while the remaining seven begin at 2:10 in the afternoon. The Bills have not yet released ticketing information for the night practices.
Let the countdown begin, Bills fans! Football will be back very soon. Here's the full slate of practices open to the public:
- Sunday, July 20: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Monday, July 21: 2:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 22: 8:10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 23: 8:10 a.m.
- Friday, July 25: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Saturday, July 26: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Sunday, July 27: 2:10 p.m.
- Monday, July 28: 8:10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 30: 2:10 p.m.
- Thursday, July 31: 8:10 a.m.
- Friday, August 1: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Tuesday, August 5: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Wednesday, August 6: 2:10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 9: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Sunday, August 10: 2:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 12: 8:10 a.m.
- Monday, August 18: 6:10 p.m. (tickets required)
- Tuesday, August 19: 2:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 20: 8:10 a.m.
- Thursday, August 21: 2:10 p.m.