The banged-up Buffalo Bills and New York Giants meet on Sunday in Buffalo. Both teams are dealing with injured starters, including Sammy Watkins, LeSean McCoy, Aaron Williams, Victor Cruz, and Ereck Flowers, as they try to string together consecutive wins for the first time this season. For the Bills, it's a chance to gain a half-game on the dormant New England Patriots, and for the Giants, a chance to challenge in a suddenly wide-open division.
If you weren't able to score tickets to this game, don't sweat it, because you have a very good chance of being able to view the game on television. Here's the relevant broadcast information for this weekend's matchup.
New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1)
- Game time: Sunday, October 4, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: FOX affiliates in New York, New England, Miami, and most of the western United States (coverage map)
- Commentators: Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: Full injury report is released on Friday. LeSean McCoy, Sammy Watkins, and John Miller did not practice on Wednesday, and all three are questionable for Sunday. Aaron Williams, Tony Steward, and Marquise Goodwin were limited participants in practice.