The Buffalo Bills limped into their bye week, losing to Jacksonville with about half of their offense missing. With the time off, players are becoming healthy again, and circumstances have lined up to give Buffalo a good placement in the playoff rankings, in spite of their losing record.
The stretch run begins with a game Buffalo can ill-afford to lose against the Miami Dolphins. The Bills already won the first game of the season series, and winning a divisional game to return to .500 would be the first important step in establishing playoff credentials. The Dolphins, to their credit, fired head coach Joe Philbin earlier in the season and won their next two games before being brought back down to earth against the Patriots. While Buffalo is becoming healthier, they still have some injuries in question, including Sammy Watkins and Corey Graham. Miami isn't unscathed either - Cameron Wake is done for the season with an Achilles injury, and Ju'wuan James is also going to be out of the next game.
Miami Dolphins (3-5) at Buffalo Bills (3-4)
- Game time: Sunday, November 8, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: CBS affiliates in western New York, Maine, Rhode Island, and parts of Florida (coverage map)
- Commentators: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: Full injury report is released on Friday. Kyle Williams (knee) and Percy Harvin (knee) did not practice on Wednesday. Corey Graham, Sammy Watkins, Mario Williams, and AJ Tarpley were limited participants. Seantrel Henderson, Tyrod Taylor, and Karlos Williams were full participants.