Tight end Charles Clay, right tackle Seantrel Henderson, and linebacker Nigel Bradham will not play on Sunday. Clay hurt his back early in last week's loss, and has not practiced all week. Henderson, of course, is reportedly battling Crohn's disease, and may not play again this season. Bradham practiced on a limited basis on Thursday and Friday, but evidently wasn't healthy enough yet to return after missing the last two games.
Three more key contributors are 50-50 propositions to play: running back Karlos Williams, who practiced on a limited basis all week with the shoulder injury that has cost him the last two games; end Mario Williams, who practiced on Friday for the first time all week after calling in sick on Wednesday; and safety Bacarri Rambo, who was limited on Wednesday, took Thursday off, and was limited again on Friday. Buffalo could really use all three of those guys on the field.
Here's the full injury rundown.
- OUT: TE Charles Clay (back)
- OUT: OT Seantrel Henderson (illness)
- OUT: LB Nigel Bradham (ankle)
- OUT: CB Ron Brooks (concussion)
- QUESTIONABLE: RB Karlos Williams (shoulder)
- QUESTIONABLE: DL Mario Williams (illness)
- QUESTIONABLE: S Bacarri Rambo (knee)
- PROBABLE: FB Jerome Felton (back)
- PROBABLE: WR Robert Woods (hip)
- PROBABLE: OG John Miller (ankle)
- PROBABLE: LB Preston Brown (hamstring)
One additional note: safety Aaron Williams, who remains on a roster exemption with his neck injury, practiced on a limited basis all week, but has also been ruled out. He is not yet on the active roster, and the Bills could still choose to shelve him for the rest of the season.