The right side of the offensive line will see two backups becomes starters, as Kraig Urbik and Jordan Mills will step in at guard and tackle. It would probably behoove the Bills to keep tight ends Charles Clay and Matthew Mulligan handy to help out on the All-Pro Watt for most of the game. The Bills signed Mike Gillislee to add depth with Karlos Williams out.
Here's the full list of Bills players sitting this one out:
- QB Josh Johnson (healthy scratch)
- RB Karlos Williams (shoulder)
- OT Seantrel Henderson (illness)
- OG John Miller (ankle)
- DE Lavar Edwards (healthy scratch)
- LB Nigel Bradham (ankle)
- CB Mario Butler (healthy scratch)
The Bills and Texans kick off at 1:00 p.m. ET from Ralph Wilson Stadium.