Five Buffalo Bills players did not practice on Wednesday, as the team began preparations for their crucial Week 14 road game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Of those five players, two are starters, and three are being given the "wait and see" approach by the club. The right side of the starting offensive line also returned to practice after missing last week's action, with both players hoping to play on Sunday.
Here's the full injury situation to keep track of as the week progresses. The official injury report won't be out until after Friday's practice. The big names to monitor: Henderson, Miller, Williams, Bradham, and Gilmore.
- OT Seantrel Henderson (illness) - FULL
- OG John Miller (ankle) - LIMITED
- RB Karlos Williams (shoulder) - DNP
- LB Nigel Bradham (ankle) - DNP
- LB Tony Steward (back) - DNP
- CB Stephon Gilmore (shoulder) - DNP
- CB Ron Brooks (concussion) - DNP
- WR Chris Hogan (knee) - LIMITED
- TE Charles Clay (knee) - LIMITED
- OG Kraig Urbik (groin) - LIMITED