Buffalo's roster now stands at 53 players, but with defensive lineman Marcell Dareus set to begin serving a one-game suspension this week, the team could move him to a Reserve/Suspended designation and open up one more roster spot if they so choose.
Ikard's presence beefs the Bills' offensive line numbers back up to eight. The 6'4", 304-pound pivot is a second-year player out of Oklahoma; he signed with the Titans as an undrafted free agent last fall, but missed the entirety of his rookie season with a knee injury. He was among the Titans' cut-down to 53 on Saturday, but only ended up being out of work for 21 hours. In Buffalo, he'll likely start the season on the inactive list until he's up to speed with Greg Roman's offense, but he gives the Bills a natural center to back up starter Eric Wood.
Time will tell if the Bills make any more moves with their active roster today, but we're expecting them to make several additions to their practice squad, as well.
The Bills' 53-man roster, which includes the soon-to-be-suspended Dareus, is below. (We have it in depth chart form, too.)
- QB (2): Tyrod Taylor, EJ Manuel
- RB (4): LeSean McCoy, Karlos Williams, Boobie Dixon, Bryce Brown
- FB (1): Jerome Felton
- WR (7): Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Percy Harvin, Marquise Goodwin, Chris Hogan, Marcus Easley, Marcus Thigpen
- TE (5): Charles Clay, Matthew Mulligan, MarQueis Gray, Chris Gragg, Nick O'Leary
- OL (8): Cordy Glenn, Richie Incognito, Eric Wood, John Miller, Seantrel Henderson, Cyrus Kouandjio, Kraig Urbik, Gabe Ikard
- DL (5): Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams, Corbin Bryant, Stefan Charles, Alex Carrington
- ER (4): Mario Williams, Jerry Hughes, Manny Lawson, Randell Johnson
- LB (4): Nigel Bradham, Preston Brown, Tony Steward, A.J. Tarpley
- CB (5): Stephon Gilmore, Ronald Darby, Nickell Robey, Ron Brooks, Mario Butler
- S (4): Aaron Williams, Corey Graham, Duke Williams, Bacarri Rambo
- ST (4): Dan Carpenter, Jordan Gay, Colton Schmidt, Garrison Sanborn