Because it is April Fool’s Day, the editorial team here at Buffalo Rumblings had a little fun coming up with the craziest, most unrealistic Buffalo Bills headlines we could think of. Could you imagine if these really happened? That would be crazy!
- "Jon Bon Jovi, Donald Trump battling for Bills ownership"
- "Jim Schwartz carried off the field after 17-14 Bills win over Lions"
- "Kyle Orton claims fan hit him in eye with laser pointer"
- "Bills lose to Raiders one week after beating Packers"
- "Marrone punts in opposing territory, down two scores with under six minutes to play, with less than a yard to gain"
- "Doug Marrone leaves Bills, lands with Jaguars as O-Line coach"
- "Rex Ryan hired as Buffalo Bills head coach"
- "Bills sign Richie Incognito, take 'build a bully' mantra to next level"
- "Bills trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy"
- "Bills re-sign kickoff specialist to multi-year deal"
- "Lee Smith receives $9.1 million contract from Raiders"
- "Bills make Charles Clay NFL's fourth-highest paid tight end"
- "Rex Ryan's coaching staff conducts meetings in a hot tub"
- "Bills likely to lead NFL in cash spending in 2015"
- "One Direction, Rolling Stones to revive RWS concert series in 2015"
What other wacky, totally unbelievable Bills headlines can you come up with?